This design features a tentacle inspired style. The delicate nature of these plugs makes them stand out with such an intricate design. This pair of white tentacle plugs is handcrafted from bone with the following dimensions...
- 3mm (8 gauge) - Length = 2” Width = 0.75”
- 4mm (6 gauge) - Length = 2” Width = 0.75”
- 5mm (4 gauge) - Length = 2.25” Width = 0.75”
- 6mm (2 gauge) - Length = 2.5” Width = 1”
- 8mm (0 gauge) - Length = 2.5” Width = 1”
- 10mm (00 gauge) - Length = 2.75” Width = 1”
- Fake Gauge - Length = 2.5” Width = 1”
Material: Recycled Bone
For more information:
Horn and Bone: The horn and bone we use comes from the domestic asian water buffalo. In Indonesia the water buffalo is used in daily work life. They help work the farms and rice fields and provide milk for the community. They are an extremely important part of Indonesian culture. After the water buffalo dies the animal is respected by using every part of the cow. It is used for meat, leather, and the bone and horn for jewelry and art.
All shipments come from Orlando, FL.