Millimeter to Gauge / Inch Sizing
Our plugs, tunnels, and hangers are measured in millimeters. Customers often size their ears in gauges or inches. Below is the conversions from millimeter to gauge / inch. Please note that we hand carve each pair of our plugs. Since each plug is unique you could see a difference of +/-0.5mm.
If you are measuring in gauges the higher the gauge the smaller size the plug. So 12 gauge = 2mm and 0 gauge = 8mm.
Here are the most common sizes.
For more ear stretching topics please click below...
- Top 10 Tips for Stretching your Ears
- At what age did you start stretching your ears?
- What was the rudest comment someone made regarding your stretched ears?
- Did you have any regrets during your ear stretching process?
- Double Flare Plugs versus Single Flare Plugs
- How to get Teardrop, Coffin, and Saddle Plugs into your Stretched Ears.
- Ear Stretching Blowouts
- Healing Stone Plugs
- Are my 1/2" Plugs 12mm or 13mm?
- Stories of Ear Stretchers
- How to Clean Plugs and Tunnels