Spinning around and around, this design is different from the typical spiral hangers. The spiral is a beautiful stark black, and reminds me of Junji Ito's work. This pair of stretched ear plugs is handcrafted from horn with the following dimensions...
- 2mm (12 gauge) - Length = 1.75” Width = 1”
- 3mm (8 gauge) - Length = 1.75” Width = 1”
- 4mm (6 gauge) - Length = 2” Width = 1"
- 5mm (4 gauge) - Length = 2” Width = 1”
- 6mm (2 gauge) - Length = 2” Width = 1”
- 8mm (0 gauge) - Length = 2.25” Width = 1.25”
- 10mm (00 gauge) - Length = 2.25” Width = 1.25"
- 13mm (1/2") - Length = 2.25" Width = 1.25"
- Fake Gauge - Length = 2” Width = 1”
Material: Recycled Horn
For more information:
Horn and Bone: The horn and bone we use comes from the domestic asian water buffalo. In Indonesia the water buffalo is used in daily work life. They help work the farms and rice fields and provide milk for the community. They are an extremely important part of Indonesian culture. After the water buffalo dies the animal is respected by using every part of the cow. It is used for meat, leather, and the bone and horn for jewelry and art.
All shipments come from Orlando, FL. We only sell this design as a pair.
*Please note that all earrings are individually hand carved with love and passion. There is typically a slight difference between the two earrings.