Can you tell we love feathers? This is our signature four feather design. We offer this style in other materials as well. This pair of bone hanging earrings is hand crafted from recycled bone with the following dimensions...
- 3mm / 8 gauge Length = 2.25" Width = 1"
- 4mm / 6 gauge Length = 2.5" Width = 1"
- 5mm / 4 gauge Length = 2.5" Width = 1"
- 6mm / 2 gauge Length = 2.5" Width = 1"
- 8mm / 0 gauge Length = 2.75" Width = 1"
- 10mm / 00 gauge Length = 3" Width = 1"
- Fake gauge Length = 2.5" Width = 1"
Material: Recycled Bone
For more information:
Horn and Bone: The horn and bone we use comes from the domestic asian water buffalo. In Indonesia the water buffalo is used in daily work life. They help work the farms and rice fields and provide milk for the community. They are an extremely important part of Indonesian culture. After the water buffalo dies the animal is respected by using every part of the cow. It is used for meat, leather, and the bone and horn for jewelry and art.
All shipments come from Orlando, FL.
This design is only sold as pairs.
*Please note that all earrings are individually hand carved with love and passion. There is typically a slight difference between the two earrings.