This style of hanger plugs features a simple curve design. The curves bounce from one direction to the other giving it a playful feel. This pair of white bone stretching earrings is hand carved from recycled bone with the following dimensions...
- 3mm (8 gauge) - Length = 1.75” Width = 0.75”
- 4mm (6 gauge) - Length = 1.75” Width = 0.75”
- 5mm (4 gauge) - Length = 1.75” Width = 0.75”
- 6mm (2 gauge) - Length = 2” Width = 0.75”
- 8mm (0 gauge) - Length = 2” Width = 0.75”
- 10mm (00 gauge) - Length = 2.25” Width = 1”
- Fake Gauge - Length = 2” Width = 1”
Material: Recycled Bone
For more information:
Horn and Bone: The horn and bone we use comes from the domestic asian water buffalo. In Indonesia the water buffalo is used in daily work life. They help work the farms and rice fields and provide milk for the community. They are an extremely important part of Indonesian culture. After the water buffalo dies the animal is respected by using every part of the cow. It is used for meat, leather, and the bone and horn for jewelry and art.
These are sold as pairs.
All shipments come from Orlando, FL.