This style of hanger plugs features a double hook feather design. These bone hanger plugs are small with detail carved into them, showcasing their beauty. We have carved these bone plug hangers for stretched ears. These white tail feather hangers are made from bone and comes in the following dimensions...
- 3mm (8 gauge) - Length = 2” Width = 0.75”
- 4mm (6 gauge) - Length = 2” Width = 0.75”
- 5mm (4 gauge) - Length = 2” Width = 0.75”
- 6mm (2 gauge) - Length = 2.25” Width = 0.75”
- 8mm (0 gauge) - Length = 2.25” Width = 0.75”
- 10mm (00 gauge) - Length = 2.5” Width = 0.75”
- Fake Gauge - Length = 2.25” Width = 1”
Material: Recycled Bone
For more information:
Horn and Bone: The horn and bone we use comes from the domestic asian water buffalo. In Indonesia the water buffalo is used in daily work life. They help work the farms and rice fields and provide milk for the community. They are an extremely important part of Indonesian culture. After the water buffalo dies the animal is respected by using every part of the cow. It is used for meat, leather, and the bone and horn for jewelry and art.
We only make this design as pairs. Each pair is hand carved with love and care. Each one is unique. You will see a slight difference between each earring.
All shipments come from Orlando, FL.