This design is a beautiful ornate hanger. This hanger is also available in our bone material in white. We have hand carved this pair of black carved stretching hanger earrings out of horn. This black stretch earrings has the following dimensions...
- 2mm (12 gauge) - Length = 2” Width = 1”
- 3mm (8 gauge) - Length = 2” Width = 1”
- 4mm (6 gauge) - Length = 2” Width = 1”
- 5mm (4 gauge) - Length = 2.25” Width = 1”
- 6mm (2 gauge) - Length = 2.5” Width = 1.25”
- 8mm (0 gauge) - Length = 2.5” Width = 1.25”
- 10mm (00 gauge) - Length = 2.5” Width = 1.25”
- 13mm (1/2") - Length = 2.5” Width = 1.25”
- Fake Gauge - Length = 2.25” Width = 1”
Material: Recycled Horn
For more information:
Horn and Bone: The horn and bone we use comes from the domestic asian water buffalo. In Indonesia the water buffalo is used in daily work life. They help work the farms and rice fields and provide milk for the community. They are an extremely important part of Indonesian culture. After the water buffalo dies the animal is respected by using every part of the cow. It is used for meat, leather, and the bone and horn for jewelry and art.
You do not have to have stretched ears to wear our organic hangers!
Our "fake gauge" earrings are hand carved in the same way as our regular gauges. They are made with a stainless steel post. (Not surgical steel).
Due to the organic materials, the post connection will be more snug in the beginning and will loosen with use. To best preserve the life of the earrings, we recommend gently pulling apart and pushing them closed with a twisting motion. Using force could damage the earring.
All shipments come from Orlando, FL.