Inspired by the symbols of the Maori these hangers are carved from Areng Wood. We also offer this design in crocodile wood. Our areng wood hangers are now available from 3mm - 16mm.
- 3mm (8g) = Length = 1.75" / Width = 1"
- 4mm (6g) = Length = 1.75" / Width = 1"
- 5mm (4g) = Length = 1.75" / Width = 1.5"
- 6mm (2g) = Length = 1.75" / Width = 1.5"
- 8mm (0g) = Length = 2" / Width = 1.5"
- 10mm (00g) = Length = 2" / Width = 1.5"
- 13mm (1/2") = Length = 2.25" / Width = 1.75"
- 14mm (9/16") = Length = 2.25" / Width = 1.75"
- 16mm (5/8") = Length = 2.25" / Width = 1.75"
- Fake Gauge = Length = 1.75" / Width = 1.25"
Material: Areng Wood
Color: Dark Brown, Black
For more information:
You do not have to have stretched ears to wear our organic hangers!
Our "fake gauge" earrings are hand carved in the same way as our regular gauges. They are made with a stainless steel post. (Not surgical steel).
Due to the organic materials, the post connection will be more snug in the beginning and will loosen with use. To best preserve the life of the earrings, we recommend gently pulling apart and pushing them closed with a twisting motion. Using force could damage the earring.
All shipments come from Orlando, FL.
*Please note that all earrings are individually hand-carved with love and passion. There is typically a slight difference between the two earrings.