This design is one of our favorites. It features an angled spiral design that is stellar regardless of the size. We offer this style in other materials as well for other color options. This pair of wood stretched ear spirals is handcrafted from areng wood with the following dimensions...
- 3mm (8 gauge) - Length = 1.5” Width = 1”
- 4mm (6 gauge) - Length = 1.75” Width = 1.25"
- 5mm (4 gauge) - Length = 2.25” Width = 1.5”
- 6mm (2 gauge) - Length = 2.25” Width = 1.5”
- 8mm (0 gauge) - Length = 2.25” Width = 1.5”
- 10mm (00 gauge) - Length = 2.5” Width = 1.75"
- 13mm (1/2") - Length = 3” Width = 2”
- 14mm (9/16") - Length = 3.25” Width = 2.25”
- 16mm (5/8") - Length = 3.5” Width = 2.5”
- Fake Gauge - Length = 2.25” Width = 1.5”
Material: Areng Wood
Color: Dark Brown, Black
Type: Hanger, Spiral
For more information:
How to Clean Plugs and Tunnels
You do not have to have stretched ears to wear our organic hangers!
Our "fake gauge" earrings are hand carved in the same way as our regular gauges. They are made with a stainless steel post. (Not surgical steel).
Due to the organic materials, the post connection will be more snug in the beginning and will loosen with use. To best preserve the life of the earrings, we recommend gently pulling apart and pushing them closed with a twisting motion. Using force could damage the earring.
All shipments come from Orlando, FL. We only sell this design as a pair.
*Please note that all earrings are individually hand-carved with love and passion. There is typically a slight difference between the two earrings.