This carved bone design features a curling vine look that creeps its way into your stretched ears. This pair of white stretch earrings is handcrafted from bone with the following dimensions...
- 3mm (8 gauge) - Length = 2” Width = 1.25”
- 4mm (6 gauge) - Length = 2” Width = 1.25”
- 5mm (4 gauge) - Length = 2” Width = 1.25”
- 6mm (2 gauge) - Length = 2” Width = 1.25”
- 8mm (0 gauge) - Length = 2.25” Width = 1.25”
- 10mm (00 gauge) - Length = 2.5” Width = 1.25”
- Fake Gauge - Length = 2” Width = 1.25”
Material: Recycled Bone
For more information:
Horn and Bone: The horn and bone we use comes from the domestic asian water buffalo. In Indonesia the water buffalo is used in daily work life. They help work the farms and rice fields and provide milk for the community. They are an extremely important part of Indonesian culture. After the water buffalo dies the animal is respected by using every part of the cow. It is used for meat, leather, and the bone and horn for jewelry and art.
We only sell this design as pairs. Each pair is hand carved with care. Each one is unique and lovely. You will see a slight difference between each earring.
All shipments come from Orlando, FL.